What isn't covered with the satisfaction guarantee?
Used and/or installed products are not covered by the satisfaction guarantee. Quality of all hair extensions should be determined before the bindings are removed. Removing the bindings will void its return eligibility.
To determine the quality of your bundles, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the following tests. We recommend these specifically as they can be done without disrupting the package and voiding most distributor's guarantees:
1. View the fullness to the tips - your extension hair should have a gradual taper and not just loose stringy ends.
2. Feel the temperature of the bundle in your hand. Higher quality hair will have a cooler temp due to the moisture trapped inside the cuticles.
3. Look for split ends and mechanical damage. Bending the strands over your hand will make the tips more visible.
4. If you are concerned about overprocessing, take a small strand and wet it. See how it stretches. Damaged hair will overstretch and possibly break. If it feels like rubber, avoid installation.
5. If you are concerned about it possibly being plastic, take a strand and remove it from the pack. Light it on fire and then observe the smell that is released. Human hair has a very distinct smell.
6. Run your fingers up and down one or two strands of hair - cuticle hair will be slightly rougher on the upward movement. Here is a helpful video to guide you through some common tests: