Important Information About Returns/Exchanges:
- Return and exchange requests (RMAs) must be created within 30 days of your original order date.
- All merchandise must be returned unopened, unused and in the original packaging.
- All original hangtags, stickers and original bindings must be present and unaltered.
- Returns are never accepted on used merchandise. If you are having difficulty with human hair, click here.
- You may not return or exchange Custom Orders or Sale Items.
- Shipping and handling on returned merchandise are non-refundable unless you have received damaged or incorrect merchandise.
- Return processing time may take 2 to 3 business days.
I placed an order as a guest, how do I start a return?
If you created your order as a guest, you will need the order ID and billing information so it can be tracked.
1. Click here or copy/paste: https://www.doctoredlocks.com/sales/guest/form/
2. Add your order ID, billing last name, and either your zip code OR your email address.
3. Once you click "Continue," you will be able to follow the prompts through the steps below.
(If you ordered while you were logged in, you can skip the order association above, and proceed directly to the steps below.)
How To Complete A Return/Exchange Request
4. Select the order you would like to create a return for.
After we get your merchandise, we process it according to the instructions you’ve given us in your RMA request. You have nothing left to do but kick back and wait for your refund or new items!
What you need to know about Refused or Undeliverable packages:
• Packages that are returned to us as “Refused” or “Undeliverable” by the carrier are not eligible for a shipping refund.
• Re-shipping is subject to additional shipping charges.
• You may select any of our shipping methods for re-shipping.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (509) 326-7100 or email@example.com . Our customer service representatives are always happy and ready to assist with even the smallest detail.